Together with you from the design until the installation – this is the motto of the Barrier professionals. Our experts are always ready to help you choose the most suitable PVC and aluminium windows and doors for your home.
The specialized consultancy services in the field are available to all architects, drafters and designers who wish to successfully implement any type of design. Thanks to the experience of our colleagues and the knowledge they gained over time, you will be able to easily decide which PVC or aluminium joinery products are suitable for your customers.
For the smooth conduct of consultancy meetings for the design and installation of PVC joinery, the work stages are presented below:
- Prospection: We analyse your request and discuss by phone, email or face-to-face all the details of the design.
- Contracting: Once the details are established, we draw up the technical offer and the collaboration contract.
- Quotation: We place the order for PVC or aluminium products, check its details and draw up the proforma invoice.
- Production: We oversee the manufacturing process and make sure that each product is properly made.
- Invoicing: We draw up the invoice for the advance payment, the invoice for delivery and the record with the customer’s balance.
- Delivery: We send the delivery form, we make sure that the products are loaded in vehicles and delivered to the indicated address. Where appropriate, we also handle the returns.
- After-sales service: At the end of the collaboration, we take care of obtaining your feedback through questionnaires, specific forms or telephone calls so that we constantly can improve our activities.
Take advantage of the expertise and recommendations of the Barrier experts. Send us a message with information about the design, and our colleagues will get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss the details of the consultancy services for the design and installation of the PVC joinery.