Cookie agreement collection policy
The law stipulates that we can store cookies on your device, if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
You may, at any time, modify or withdraw your agreement from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following areas: www.barrier.ro
What is a cookie?
An “Internet Cookie” (also known as a “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie”) is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile device or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed by a web server’s request from a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the hard-disk- user’s profile). A cookie consists of 2 parts: the name and content or value of the cookie. Furthermore, the cookie’s lifetime is determined; technically, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the website associated with that web server.
How can I stop cookies?
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies. Disabling and refusing to receive cookies may make certain sections / pages impractical or difficult to access and use (for example: filling in a form). More information about cookies can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.com/en.
- Cookies required – these cookies are required to use some important functions on our site, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies offer functionality that makes the use of our service more convenient and makes possible more personalized features. For example, they might remember their name and email address in the comment forms, so you don’t have to re-enter this information the next time you make a comment in the blog section of the site.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
How do we delete cookies?
You can remove cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control certain third-party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform, such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Barrier.ro uses Google Analytics, Google Remarketing Tag, Google Conversion Tag
Hosting and transferring your data
To be well protected we inform you that we host your personal data (name, email, telephone, PIN, locality, country, IP, source, notes, discussions, notifications, billing data, delivery dates and addresses, product data purchased) within a secure CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
How we use your personal data
We use personal data to:
- provide the products and offers you have requested;
- provide you with promotional elements and by communicating with you about these products and services;
- communicate and interact with you;
- notifies you of changes to any product or service.
- improve the customer experience;
- fulfil obligations in accordance with the law or the contract;
- produce internal reports and statistics of the company.
- We use personal data for legitimate reasons and with your consent.
Based on the conclusion of a contract or the fulfilment of the contractual obligations, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a product or to send you a product offer;
- for communication with you either for sales or billing purposes;
- in the internal reports and statistics of the company.
Based on a legitimate interest, we process personal data for the following purposes:
- managing and analyzing our customer base (purchase / visit behaviour and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products / services offered / provided.
As long as you have not informed us, we believe that by providing you with products / services that are similar or identical to your behaviour in the purchase / browsing history, it is our legitimate interest.
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and / or offers in different email marketing campaigns (newsletter);
- for other purposes for which I have requested your consent.
We process your personal data to fulfil the obligations arising from the law and / or to use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize personal data collected and to use such data. We will use the data outside the scope of the political presence only when it is anonymous. We store your billing information and other information collected about you as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations arising out of legal terms.
Access to personal data
We use your personal data only in relation to partners of Barrier S.R.L.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties or public institutions unless we are legally obligated to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have given your consent or if there are other legal reasons for doing so.
The rights of holders of personal data
To those who have entrusted us with their personal data, we thank them for their trust and remind them that they have the right at any time to:
– Request a copy of the data held by us, a copy that will be provided within a maximum of 30 days according to the European regulation,
– To request the updating / correction of the data if they have been provided incorrectly or have changed over time,
– To request the deletion of these data, in which case we will retain only the data strictly necessary to ensure compliance with the national legislation and the fiscal code in force (only in cases where they apply),
If further information is required, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0742 277 437